Abstract Submission Guidelines
ASCI 2022 cordially invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for presentation in scientific sessions and poster exhibitions. All scientific abstracts, case reports, and educational posters must be submitted online via the online Abstract Submission Portal.
Online Abstract Submission Portal
*Submission by email, fax or post will not be accepted.
||24 – 26 June 2022
||7 February 2022
|Notification of Acceptance:
||1 March 2022
||All presenters are required to pre-register to the Congress by 31 May 2022 with full payment to confirm their congress participation and presentation of their works.
Topics for Scientific Abstracts, Case Reports and Educational Posters
Up to 3 topics can be selected
Up to 2 topics can be selected
- Cardiovascular CT
- Cardiovascular MR
- Nuclear cardiology
- Artificial intelligence
- Congenital heart disease
- Ischemic heart disease
- Non-ischemic cardiomyopathy
- Structural and valvular heart disease
- Cardiac mass
- Pericardial disease
- Great vessel disease
Format of Scientific Abstracts, Case Reports and Educational Posters
- The title text should not exceed 20 words. The full title should be provided without abbreviations.
- The text should not exceed 250 words excluding the Title, Authors, and Affiliations.
- Up to 10 authors and affiliations may be included on each Scientific Abstract, Case Report and Educational Poster.
- Structure of Scientific Abstracts:
- Materials & Methods
- Structure of Case Reports
- Clinical Report
- Structure of Educational Posters
- Teaching Points
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your scientific abstracts.
- Submitting authors are responsible for proof-reading before submission.
ASCI Best Young Presenter Award (BYPA)
ASCI presents The Best Young Presenter Award (BYPA) for the best oral presentation paper at ASCI 2022. Please submit via the online abstract submission portal. Based on the review by the ASCI Scientific Officers, six finalists will be selected based on their submitted abstracts and make a presentation at the BYPA session. The BYPA winner will be announced at the Closing Ceremony of the Congress.
To be eligible for Best Young Presenter Award:
- Applicants must be born after 31 December 1981 (under 40 years old).
- Applicants must be paid members of ASCI.
- Applicants must be presenting authors and the research works submitted must be unpublished at the time of application.
- Applicants selected for presentation at the “Best Young Presenter Award” session will be required to submit a clear copy of ID indicating date of birth (for proof of age) and a recommendation letter (MS Word or JPG format) from his / her supervisor via the online abstract submission portal.
ASCI 2022 Best Poster Awards
ASCI 2022 presents the “Best Poster Awards” to the excellent poster presentations.